- How do I get my free replacement?
- What if I do not have an envelope to mail back my protector?
- What is a lifetime replacement?
- Can I get a replacement if I make a mistake installing the protector?
- Does Casecoinc pay for return shipping?
- Contact Us
- What is my customer PO number?
- How do I get bubbles out of my protector?
- Do your cases come with a warranty?
- How do I register additional products to an existing account?
How do I get my free replacement?
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT or LOGIN to your account.
- Click ADVANTAGE REPLACEMENTS on the left side of the page.
- Select REGISTER YOUR SCREEN PROTECTOR OR SKIN.
- Or, if you have already registered your protector, click YOUR ELIGIBLE REPLACEMENTS.
- Select the product you want to replace and check out. It's that easy!
- A flat $5.95 shipping fee will be applied.*
- Once your replacement arrives, send back your original protector in the envelope included with your replacement order.
- You must return your original Casecoinc product within 60 days or your card will be charged full price for the product. We recommend adding tracking to your shipment, as you are required to confirm your protector has been returned to our office.
*For FREE SHIPPING on your replacement, bundle it with any of our Casecoinc with Unequal® cases. As an Advantage member, you will automatically receive 20% off your Casecoinc with Unequal case purchase.
What if I do not have an envelope to mail back my protector?
An envelope and replacement form to return your old protector is included in the package with your replacement. You can also use a standard envelope for the cost of a stamp. Simply include the Advantage Replacement form with your old protector and send to the following address:
2801 North Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Please ensure the old protector is returned within 60 days of ordering your new replacement. If we do not receive the old protector in this time, our customers are charged the full retail price for the replacement. We recommend adding tracking to your shipment, as you are required to confirm your protector has been returned to our office.
What is a lifetime replacement?
All Casecoinc products are designed to be durable, but with wear and tear, may need to be replaced. Free replacements are available for all screen protectors and full-body skins for the lifetime of your device.
To order a replacement protector, click here and follow the instructions. US customers pay a flat shipping fee of $5.95, international customers pay $12.95.
The original Casecoinc protector must be returned within 60 days. If we do not receive the old protector in this time, our customers are charged the full retail price for the replacement.
Can I get a replacement if I make a mistake installing the protector?
All products come with one protector. If you make a mistake, you can order a product replacement for FREE with a $5.95 shipping fee.
Click here to see how our Advantage Replacement Process works.
Click here to learn the perks of becoming an Advantage Program member simply by registering!
Does Casecoinc pay for return shipping?
Casecoinc does not cover shipping costs on orders returned for a refund.
To remain eligible for future replacements, the Advantage Program requires broken protectors to be returned. Shipping is not covered.
Broken protectors can be returned in a standard envelope for the cost of a stamp.
What is my customer PO number?
Your customer Purchase Order (PO) number can be located on the packing slip included with your package.
How do I get bubbles out of my protector?
If you are having trouble getting bubbles out of your protector, try waiting at least one day. Most bubbles will work themselves out in 24-48 hours. Larger devices, such as tablets and MacBooks, can take longer to cure while the bubbles resolve themselves. We recommend allowing at least 5 days for curing larger devices.
Do your cases come with a warranty?
All cases have a 90-day product warr
All cases have a 90-day product warranty for any manufacture defects. Your product must be registered within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for the warranty. An online voucher for the original purchase price will be issued for any defective cases. The voucher will be provided once the product has been returned and a manufacture defect has been determined by the Casecoinc Customer Care team. Shipping charges are not included in the online voucher system.
Customers wanting to replace defective products after 90 days from the purchase date will be issued an online voucher for 50% off the original purchase price. The product must be returned before the voucher will be provided and shipping charges are not included in the online voucher system.
Warranty claims must be returned to us within two weeks of contacting Casecoinc. We recommend using a shipping method with a tracking number or delivery confirmation when returning products for warranty. Casecoinc is not liable for items lost in transit. To process a warranty claim, please click here.
How do I register additional products to an existing account?
- LOGIN with your email address and password.
- Select ADVANTAGE REPLACEMENTS on the left side of the page.
- Click REGISTER YOUR SCREEN PROTECTOR OR SKIN.
- Fill out the required information and click REGISTER PRODUCT.
- Your replacement will automatically be available in your account and you can order one at anytime.